Engine and Fabrication Technician
We Exist to Conquer Complexity
- Do you like engines of all sorts and sizes?
- Do you want to work for a great company with full benefits?
- Are you ready to be relentless and join our team?
We are a global provider of innovative, state of the art products and services for comprehensive engine driven management, protection, monitoring, and control solutions and we continue to grow. Offering extensive engine control development expertise to provide customers with a complete solution approach for engine control, protection, and monitoring.
We are seeking a highly motivated engine technician with extraordinary fabrication skills to work in our extensive dynamometer lab. We offer great benefits and an environment that is always interesting & challenging.
Fabricate components to install on test engines
Maintenance of engine lab equipment
Assisting Engineering staff in testing of mechanical components
Mount engines on test carts and install engines on dynamometer
Diagnosing and repairing engine and test cell electrical problems
Disassembly and reassembly of test engines as necessary
Performs other related duties as assigned
- Fabrication expertise
- High School Diploma
- Associates degree or Automotive/Trade school graduate preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with internal combustion engines and instrumentation
- Welding and fabrication experience