Mechanical Assembler, 2nd shift
We Exist to Conquer Complexity
- Are you ready to clear paths and eliminate risk for our customers?
- Are you driven to change the game by challenging convention?
- Are you tenacious, tireless, and never discouraged in the pursuit of your goals?
- Do you love questioning assumptions and embracing new perspectives?
- Do you continuously ask, “What have I missed?” or “How can I make this better?”
We are a global provider of innovative, state of the art products and services for comprehensive engine driven management, protection, monitoring, and control solutions. We offer the full line of engine instrumentation products from FW Murphy Production Controls along with extensive engine control development expertise from EControls to provide customers with a complete solution approach for engine control, protection, and monitoring.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for delivering the highest level of customer service and driven to “Do The Right Thing.” The company offers full benefits and the shift is 3 p.m. until 11 p.m.
- Target and meet daily production goals while following a manufacturing schedule
- Utilize hazard communication system, safety data sheets (SDS), and follow safety policies
- Assemble mechanical & electronic assemblies and kits using electric & manual hand tools when required
- Follow protocols when in an Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) free zone
- Follow Non-Conforming Material (NCM) process, ensure NCM material is properly red-tagged and placed in the appropriate location
- Review and follow all policies, procedures, work instructions, and test instructions associated with your assigned station(s)
- Be on time and at your station, ready to work, at the beginning of your shift, after lunch and break times
- Ability to cross-train at different assembly work stations
- Stand at the same work station or walking to various work stations throughout the day
- Communicate issues that may jeopardize employee safety, product quality and/or on-time delivery
- Other duties or special projects, as required
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to read, work and follow instructions in English.
- Experience with using a computer and/or ability to learn basic usage of Microsoft Office Excel and Outlook
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position requires standing for eight hours per day. May be required to bend, push and pull product. This position may be required to use hand tools. This position may require the use of solvents, adhesives, and/or lubricants. May be required to lift boxes and parts up to 45lbs frequently throughout the shift.
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
- 2nd shift with differential pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off & Holiday
- Wellness Program Discounts/Incentives