We Exist to Conquer Complexity
- Are you ready to clear paths and eliminate risk for our customers?
- Are you driven to change the game by challenging convention?
- Are you tenacious, tireless and never discouraged in the pursuit of your goals?
- Do you love questioning assumptions and embracing new perspectives?
- Do you continuously ask “what have I missed” or “how can I make this better”?
EControls, a global, innovative leader in engine control systems, protection, and monitoring, is seeking exceptional engineers who answer yes to these questions. Ideal candidates are strong team players, willing to work collaboratively and driven to continuous development. We are looking for a Buyer to join our team located in our San Antonio, Texas, offices.
Quarterly review and report on safety stock levels
Quarterly with SCM hold supplier business review minimum 2
Monthly project freight vs goal
Monthly hold inventory level to expected value
Weekly achievement of PTSL goal working with Master Scheduler
Daily work ERP messages
Daily resolve and report shortage information
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with emphasis in business administration, economics, or engineering
- Minimum of 1 related internship
- Must be extremely detail oriented to execute multiple tasks and priorities promptly with proven reliability and accuracy
- Approaches situations with a learner mindset
- Demonstrated consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision-making
- Achieves balance between quick decisiveness and slower, more thorough approaches
- High degree of personal organizational skills
- A proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Strong time and project management skills
- Self-motivated with a passion for achieving results, a can-do attitude that is relentless in the pursuit of their goals
- Must have strong computer skills as well as excellent communication skills
- A solution-based thinker, who is always open to new methodologies and techniques for improving the efficiency and accuracy of processes