Manufacturing Test Engineer
We Exist to Conquer Complexity
- Are you ready to clear paths and eliminate risk for our customers?
- Are you driven to change the game by challenging convention?
- Are you tenacious, tireless, and never discouraged in the pursuit of your goals?
- Do you love questioning assumptions and embracing new perspectives?
- Do you continuously ask, “What have I missed?” or “How can I make this better?”
We are a global provider of innovative, state of the art products and services for comprehensive engine driven management, protection, monitoring, and control solutions. We offer the full line of engine instrumentation products from FW Murphy Production Controls along with extensive engine control development expertise from EControls to provide customers with a complete solution approach for engine control, protection, and monitoring.
We are seeking a highly motivated Manufacturing Test Engineer to join our growing team.
Works closely with Product Engineering to understand component production testing requirements
Designs automated manufacturing test equipment to support new product launches (Products consist of electronic, electromechanical, or mechanical fuel system components)
Troubleshoots existing manufacturing equipment to support current product production lines
Make design changes to existing manufacturing test equipment to improve quality, yield, and throughput
- B.S. in Electrical/B.S. Mechanical/other Engineering field
- Minimum 5 years in a medium-volume manufacturing environment
- Proficient with National Instruments LabView, TestStand, and C/C++
- Experience with digital and analog circuits; must be able to design circuits in test system to interface with product under test
- Experience with leak decay testing
- Solid understanding of mechanical and electro-mechanical fuel system components such as pressure regulators, carburetors, throttles, etc.